As you can see, I am still procrastinating about the Prezi even though Gail has said that she found it the most fun out of the 'things' that she has done.
I already have a Librarything account. I had discovered it a couple of years ago when I was googled cataloguing books for a private book collection that I am the 'keeper' of. I haven't gone as far as inviting others to view my collection or adding 'friends' who have the same kind of books that I have.
Wordle was so easy that I couldn't help thinking that I was doing something wrong. Since my creativity juices don't seem to be working, I chose to do a Wordle on the Royal Wedding. I can't remember the URL I used but I found it quite strange that words like violence or wacky would show up on it.
No comments:
Post a Comment