Well, what do I say other than I hate reading instructions! I tend to skim so of course I end up missing things. I bought a new digital camera last year but the book of instructions was like 100 pages plus so I haven't even bothered reading it. So now I have this nice camera and all I know is to turn it on and click. Oh yeah, I did figure out how to take videos with it but that is about it. And then last summer I bought one of those sheds that I would compare to lego blocks for adults. Instead of closely reading instructions and looking at the pictures, I just skim. So when I got to the 6th or 7th panel it wouldn't fit! I had to backtrack (hmm I also seem to be backtracking?) and figured out that one of the panels was put in upside down. Of course it was locked into place! Well, I do get creative with the limited tools and kitchen utensils that I have so I did manage to get panel out and put it in the right way.
As you can see I get sidetracked quite easily, so back to the purpose of this post. I already have Igoogle as my homepage at home. Someone had set it up for me so all I needed to do was make it a little more personal, like getting rid of ESPN and SportsNet. I had added Penguins but it does get a little tiring watching them walk about. Can't they do anything else?
Now on to creating my own blog. Yikes! There is so much that can be done! I guess if I want to have a blog that looks interesting, I need to take the time. Oh well, that's for another day. It's lunch time and I want to get back to the book I've been reading. Hmm, I could add a list of books I've read. There must be a place on this blog for that. But then, I will probably need to read instructions on how to add it.
Until next time ....
I sure enjoyed reading your posting! You may be a born blogger!
ReplyDeleteYou can add a shelfari gadget and then it will give you a list of books like on my blog. But with less japanese comics, of course! :)
ReplyDelete